Wednesday, September 20, 2006

UPDATE (sike)

salaamu alaikum

a couple people have told me that i should update. prepare to be disappointed, guys.

- ramadan is in like 2 days or something, and i'm really not ready for taraweeh. last year and the year before, when it came down to about this time, i took out a day and did like a crash course review, but this year i don't have the time.

- i've been thinking about cutting my hair. not just trimming it, but cutting that joint off. note that i've been growing it out since hajj so it's got pretty long. its so big that only 2 of the numerous kufis i have fit me now without stopping the blood circulation to my brain. feedback is welcome. but not required.

PS: i don't really care.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

leave the hair as it is.

-grocery shop

Rhythmic Explosion said...

You know... wait actually I'll keep tht to myself.

Nice update...
weirdo. Inshallah good luck with the taraweeh :D.

chop chop

ShakirSahab said...

"You know... wait actually I'll keep tht to myself."

don't you just hate it when people do that? yeah, me too. :D

Rhythmic Explosion said...

exactly why I did it purposely :D O:-)

(btw, the word verification for this cmment had the word ugly in it - just found that fascinating.)

Nomad said...

its a paradox mon ami-

stating your disregard for feedback as if it were irrelevant and undesired and something out of your focus..

au contraire, the subconscious runs deep.


as other ventures go, hope ramadan's bein good to you iA. make duas baba and keep it gangsta.

Anonymous said...

dude i actually dont speak french/spanish/hebrew...

Anonymous said...

don't be a dubba. when are you done/yuo know.