Tuesday, April 17, 2007

the quest baby

Salaamu Alaikum

Recently, I joined a facebook group called 'Greatest Quranic Recitations' and I have to say that it was probably the only group I've joined that actually benefited me somehow. And that is by leading me to some great Qurraa' that I had never heard before.

Insha Allah, I wanna share a couple of them, though I'm thinking that I should post them one by one in seperate posts and at different times so that it's not overkill and none are overlooked. Nahmean?

First round: Qari Tawfeeq bin Sa'eed Al-Suwaaigh


4 comments:

Rhythmic Explosion said...

I've heard this Qari's recitation before, masha'Allah it's real nice and a bit of a change from the everday voices. Gives enjoying listening to Qur'an recitation a whole other meaning.

Anonymous said...

what surah is that?

ShakirSahab said...

Surah Furqan

Anonymous said...

I told u......i told everyone......ppl should listen more....