Tuesday, December 27, 2005

beeline from beemore

assalaamu alaikum

inshaAllah, i will be leaving Bmore for NY tomorrow at 12:30PM. make duah that i have a safe trip there and back, and that my Hajj and Umrah is accepted by the mercy of Allah, ameen. i won't have my phone on me, and probably won't touch a computer for 3 weeks, so right now, i want to ask anybody and everybody who knows me, if i have done or said anything against you, please forgive me, as i have done for everybody, and Allah will reward you.

Jazaakumullahu Khairan.

3 comments:

KM said...

awwww...may Allah accept ur hajj and may he accept all of your duaas (heh) and may you have a safe journey to and fro. Ameen ameen ameen.

Anonymous said...

take care, i hope you're having a good time inshaAllah.

Saadz said...

I hope the outback steakhouse boomerang hit you in your head and all of a sudden it hi you and you said, "I should really make duaa for Saadia right now" :)