Thursday, July 28, 2005

As Salaamu Alaikum

just came back from the gym, played a lil ball. this is my second day of playing after like a month and a half of laying off my legs due to my ankle injury. man my legs are so weak now. two weeks of crutches and another month of just laying off of them really made them weak, so now when im playin, im puttin all this tension on them all of a sudden. so i feel like i ran a mile after one game. hows my ankle feel? its funny cuz my weak legs are bothering me more than my ankle.

so sunday (playoffs) is still in question. i was telling dude today that i probably wouldnt be able to play, cuz even though im moving normally, everthing is at like 70% speed. he said i was playin fine, but i know myself that i cant play at that level where i can help the team, take over, blow by someone, etc against a real defense.

honestly though, the ISB league isnt even that serious. its not something so important that im gonna risk myself gettin injured again just to play. if i feel good, ill play. if not, im not gonna risk anything. its just a summer league. but alhamdulillah im playin again. and inshaAllah, imma get back to my previous level and come back better.

may Allah give me a full recovery. Ameen.

No comments: