Wednesday, July 20, 2005

hehe, i was chillin wit the imam after isha' prayer today, juss talkin bout when he's leaving for his trip and some questions and answers, and well, he mentioned the Usool exam. basically it was confirmation that I passed, kinda. He was like, "I would have never given you guys that exam if I had had time to prepare my own. I just took the south africa exam and gave it to you guys. it was too easy. over there they don't even teach qiyas, that is why there were no questions from qiyas. and you guys saw, it was the easiest test yet."

i'm thinking, ALHAMDULILLAH.

so I have to give a khutbah to the kids at the Dar ul Taqwa summer camp this friday. I'm still trying to decide what to do it on. i'll prolly use this thing to brainstorm, when i'm not feeling so lazy. oh yea, mechanic dude was trynna rip me off. im like o_0, how bout no buddy.

No comments: